The Quilters of Madison County
The Madison County Historical Society has teamed up with the local Quilt Guilds to bring to you at Quilt Show of historic proportions along with showing off the skill and beauty of home made wear.
The show will be at the Madison County History Center in downtown Anderson, Indiana at 15 West 11th Street on beginning on November 4, 2016 through and including January 9, 2017.
Drop-Off will be Friday, October 21, 2016 and Saturday, October 22, 2016, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Pick-Up will be Friday, January 13, 2016 and Saturday, January 14, 2016, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Items must be labeled with exhibitor's name.
- Larger quilts need a hanging quilt sleeve(we can help with this).
- Smaller quilts may be displayed in a cabinet or attached to the wall.
- List each quilt as to type(modern, antique, miniature, bed size, wall hanging), made by, size, and year made. Please note that there is room for 5 quilts. Follow the number in each category. i.e. Quilt Type #1; Made By #1 etc.& Quilt Type #2; Made By #2.
- If you have a picture of the quilt maker or item owner, please include it.
- Fill in the form at the left. The text with *** in front and back are title categories. Fill in the blanks below each title. Then make sure to click on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom and it will come directly to us by email. That is it and you are registered in our Quilt Show. Thank you!